"With these hands, with this heart, and with this mind, I can do anything, I can go anywhere, and learning can take us everywhere!!!"
Parents please click the form above to complete your child's enrollment form as soon as possible.
Lancaster County Back to School Bash
Saturday, August 8
beginning at 8:30 a.m.
Springdale Recreation Center
This year’s event will be a drive-through event. No shoes will be available, but students will receive a backpack filled with school supplies. Supplies are limited and available on a first-come, first-served basis.
For more information, visit www.lancasterbacktoschoolbash.com.
4 Year Old Pre-K and Kindergarten Registration is open
Click the links below for details:
*****2020-2021 New Student Registration*****
Students ALREADY enrolled in a LCSD Pre-K 4 year old program will still need to complete a new student registration form.
Update: May 18, 2020
- Meals will be distributed on this Friday, May 22, 2020. Food distribution will not be held on Monday, May 25, 2020 due to Memorial Day.
- Feeding Sites are open from 11:00-1:00 at AJHS, LHS, ARRMS, and SMS for drive thru pick up.
Report Cards, Packet Turn-In and Personal Belongings:
- Packet 3 will be due on Wednesday, May 27th between 8:00am and 6:00pm. You may turn in packet 1 or 2 if you haven’t done so already.
- Report cards will be given during this time and any student materials left in the classroom. Also, students will receive free books to enjoy over the summer. Come through the car rider line to drop-off/pick-up all materials and student belongings.
- All library books and classroom books need to be turned in on May 27th as well.
- Yearbooks: Soon we will be sharing a link with all families to order this year’s yearbook. Please continue to check our Facebook page and your school messages for additional details to come.
Please click on the link below to access a link to our Virtual Learning Days Packets. The 3rd and final packet is listed under days 21-30. Packets will need to be printed. Students can not complete the packet online.
Need additional practice????
Check out a few of our online resources located on our school’s website.
We also have various learning programs that our students use daily in class like Reading Eggs and Math Seeds for PreK-1st grade, Study Island for grades 2-5, and Reflex Math for grades 1-5. To access Study Island, your child will need to click Clever and use their school issued Google Username and Password. Please email your child’s teacher if your child has forgotten their username/password. Please ask your child or check with your child’s teacher about other possible sites they use within their classroom.
School Transfers is now available
The Safety and Transportation Office is now accepting online bus passenger registration for all students for school year 2020-21. Before bus service can be established for next school year parents must complete a bus passenger registration form for each child. We need to register as many as possible online. The process is quick and easy. You can use a tablet, smart phone, laptop or a desktop to complete the form.
Click on the link below:
Your child’s safety is important to us. If your child is a car rider, you must have a car rider tag displayed in your windshield for pick up. If you do not have a tag displayed, you will be asked to get one from the front office and return to the car rider line to pick up your child.
No transportation changes can be made via phone. Changes must be in writing or by text to 803-302-8553 prior to 1:30 pm.
School begins at 7:20 AM. Late bell rings at 7:30 AM. School ends at 2:00 PM.
This year our school will continue to provide updates through our Remind app (CES Parents).
To sign up for CES Parents notifications, please visit
or text @47eb262 to this number 81010